RECOMMENDED RESOURCES

1. Abigail G. says:

Thank you! I’m going to a very liberal art school in the fall and am realizing how important it is to have a defense for what I believe, and to know why I believe what I believe. I’m definitely going to be looking into these.

2. Love you Allie!! My book list is a mile long!!
    Thank you for your resources! I would add the Sheologians podcast by Summer Jaeger as well. Also, Neil Shenvi’s website is 🔥

3. Samantha D. says:

THANK YOU!

4. Marissa says:

This list is so wonderful to have! I absolutely love Eric Metaxas and his books and was excited to see a shared resource! Keep up all the great work you’re doing!

5. Gina DaMetz says:

Love having all of this in one list! What a great resource! Thank you!

6. Tammie says:

Hi Allie!
    On a recent podcast you had mentioned you were going to have a link to homeschooling resources on your blog but I am not seeing them. Could you direct me to where they are? Or maybe you haven’t had a chance to add them yet…
    Thanks for all you do and the truth you speak!!!

7. Claire Lawrence says:

The Radical Book for Kids, Exploring the Roots of Christian faith is great. Tim Challies is also a great resource for solid reformed book recs/reviews. (And has some good videos on what not to read!)
    We have also enjoyed Wise Words, Parables from Nature, Adventures in the Big Thicket, and The Lamb.
    For adults, anything by Jerry Bridges
    I think you meant little pilgrims progress

8. Grace Ann says:

Ahh, compiled at last into one long, beautiful list! Super helpful. Thank you, Allie!

9. David Hood says:

A friend forwarded your “Democrat response video” and thought it was spot on. Keep up the good work!

10. Lyn says:

Hi Allie— I love what you’re doing both online and via your podcast. Thanks for all the hard work you put into every topic you present. I was wondering whether you recommend The Gospel Coalition as a resource? I have learned a great deal there on theology and cultural topics but did not see it in your resources list and wondered if that was intentional. I’m wanting to learn your take, which I really appreciate.

11. Star says:

Allie, I just discovered you a couple of months ago and I’m so glad I did! Because there is so much going on in the world right now it’s easy to forget that “we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places”. I commend and encourage you for speaking truth to the masses. To that end, I have a few resources I’d like to add.

A Christian Manifesto- Francis A. Schaeffer (you can also view his speaking engagements on the matter on YouTube).
    Pollution And The Death of Man- Francis A. Schaeffer
    Trinitarian Bible Society (tbsbibles.org)- they have many resources there, including some coloring and puzzle books for kids.
    Reformation Heritage Books (heritagebooks.org)- Puritan and Reformed literature.
    Songs For Saplings (songsforsaplings.com)- Various children’s resources for individuals and churches. Very missions minded.
    Rich Mullins- ‘Nuf said.

Thank you for letting me add my two cents. Providential blessings!